To work at BlueRock, you have to love what you do! And you have to understand how to make IT practical.
We are looking for a someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment that is constantly evolving and will definitely challenge you. We want someone who loves what they do and looks at problems as opportunities to improve their skills.
You will be responsible for interpreting business requirements into technical solutions. Your subject areas include traditional components including servers, storage, virtualization, and security.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Experience in designing solutions, installing, and configuring:
- Windows Server Operating Systems (2008 R2 and 2012 R2)
- Active Directory
- DNS, DHCP, GPO
- Backup software (Barracuda, Symantec, and Veeam)
- Office 365, Microsoft SQL, and SharePoint
- Microsoft Exchange
- Storage solutions including iSCSI; fiber channel a plus
- VMWare vSphere and vCenter, XenServer, and Hyper-V
- Wireless controllers including Cisco and Ruckus; Meraki a plus
- Basic networking (route/switch) experience (installation, troubleshooting) a plus
- Must be able to travel (nationally) up to 50%
- Current MCSA required
- Current MCSA a plus
- Basic VMware certification a plus
Our Really Nice to Have List:
- Brownie points if you can configure and troubleshoot a Cisco ASA, SonicWALL or Palo Alto
- Working knowledge of PCI compliance
- Be a guru in ConnectWise processes.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to your duties.
- We are also really passionate about quality, so hopefully you were not cut in the first round of your 8th grade spelling bee.
For more information or to apply, please head to: https://www.bluerocktech.com/about-us/careers/