To work at BlueRock, you have to love what you do! And you have to understand how to make IT practical.
We are looking for a someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment that is constantly evolving and will definitely challenge you. We want someone who loves what they do and looks at problems as opportunities to improve their skills.
You will be responsible for interpreting business requirements into technical network solutions. Your subject areas include traditional Network Infrastructure components (WAN, LAN, firewalls, switches and wireless) and work in conjunction with creating an infrastructure supporting Point of Sale (POS) applications.
- Minimum 5+ years experience
- Experience in designing solutions, installing, and configuring:
- Cisco ASA, SonicWALL and Palo Alto firewalls
- Cisco Catalyst switches
- SAN storage solutions: iSCSI required; fiber channel a plus
- Dell and HP servers; Cisco UCS experience a plus
- VMWare vSphere and vCenter, Citrix XenServer, and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Wireless controllers including Cisco and Ruckus; Meraki a plus
- Microsoft Office 365 & Migration Wiz. Citrix Cloud Portal a plus
- Must be able to travel (nationally) up to 50%
- CCNA required
- Advanced VMware certification a plus
Our really nice to have list:
- Brownie points if you have working knowledge of PCI compliance.
- Be a guru in ConnectWise processes.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to your duties.
- We are also really passionate about quality, so hopefully you were not cut in the first round of your 8th grade spelling bee.
For more information or to apply, please head to: https://www.bluerocktech.com/about-us/careers/