Service Desk Technician
To work at BlueRock, you have to love what you do! And you have to understand how to make IT practical.
Are you the person who puts away shopping carts so nobody's car gets scratched? Grabs a stranger's runaway garbage cans on a windy day? Runs ahead of a person pushing a stroller to open the door for them? We are looking for a rock star like you who understands the value of exceptional customer service! At BlueRock, we are seeking someone who wants to work alongside talented people and enhance service through collaboration. (Go Team! Lone gunmen need not apply.) Our dynamic organization is always looking for the next great challenge and the perfect talent to conquer those challenges.
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service as directed by the Service Manager. Your subject areas include Windows server infrastructure, VMWare and Citrix virtual infrastructure, various networking solutions including wireless, Windows user solutions including Windows 7, and 8.1, various Microsoft Office versions including Outlook, Exchange Management, and satisfactory client experience in all of the above.
- Minimum 2 years experience in delivering high quality, end user support
- Management and troubleshooting of Windows environments including Server 2003, 2008, 2008r2, 2012, 2012r2
- Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013 experience
- Management and troubleshooting of various networking and wireless solutions including Cisco, HP, and Dell
- Management and troubleshooting of VMWare virtual infrastructures
- Ability to read technical diagrams and documents in support of client issues
- Use of Remote Management and Monitoring tools in support of remote clients
- Exhibit personal motivation for achieving team and personal goals
- Proven ability to assign priority to client issues based in impact
- Skill in drawing a variety of pictures on a whiteboard including cartoon characters, super heroes, and video game characters
Our really nice to have list:
- Ability to modify and accurately utilize all manner of NERF weaponry in an emergency situation, as well as knowledge of guerrilla warfare tactics
- Able to adapt to constantly shifting environments, schedules, and priorities
MSCA in Server 2008r2, 2012, 2012r2 are desirable
- CCNA is desirable
- Mac OS X experience (10.7 - 10.10)
- Familiarity with ITIL standards, ITILv3 Foundations certification is desirable
For more information or to apply, please head to: http://www.bluerocktech.com/about-us/careers/