IT Managed Services in Michigan
How can IT Managed Services in Michigan benefit my business?
Solve your IT challenges and keep your network quiet.
You are a growing Michigan business. Wouldn't you like to know that your IT is working for you in order to drive efficiency, top line revenue and competitive edge?
- We will make sure you use the right technology to help drive revenue in your business.
- We will make sure your computers work the way they should and are protected from viruses and spyware.
- We will watch over the IT security of your organization with tools to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data.
- We make sure your data is properly backed up and that a plan is in place in case of a disaster.
- We will make sure your licensing is compliant.
- We will talk to your software vendors to make sure you have the right equipment for the next upgrade.
- We will support your IT solution and your staff 24/7/365.
- We will meet with your leadership team regularly to discuss and plan on how IT will continue to serve your business purpose.
In short, we handle it all.
Important, but sometimes mundane or overly taxing tasks such as:
- System maintenance and patching
- System monitoring and alerting
- IT Project planning and execution
- Day-to-day end user support
often fall to the bottom of the priority list and get pushed off, sometimes never to be completed. BlueRock can assist IT managers by taking the responsibility of these items off their plate leaving them to focus on initiatives that are priority and/or proprietary.
- 24/7/365 availability and ongoing effort – no vacations or sick days to deal with.
- Lower costs.
- Better IT performance with higher levels of security and availability.
- Combined experience that far outweighs that of a single person across multiple certifications, hundreds of projects, and a spectrum of tested and proven implemented technology solutions.
Why have one person responsible for your critical IT solution when you could have an entire team watching out for you?
We ensure your servers, switches, workstations, etc. are running properly, fix application problems, and manage software ordering and licensing. We have a fully functional, US-based help desk for your staff in case they need help whether it’s over the phone or onsite and in-person.
Our state-of-the-art technology watches over your critical systems to ensure if there are any issues or problems that the appropriate teams are alerted and responded to before they cause interruptions in the business day.
Too many cooks in the kitchen? We coordinate your vendors for you to ensure the right technology is used in your business. No more watching as your vendors throw responsibility back and forth as you sit around waiting for results.
Big Picture Management
Every year, we’ll help you plan your technology budget, guide you on which technologies you need and which ones you don’t – all to help your company run smoothly and securely, and without you having to worry about it. Already have your own IT manager? No worries. We will work with them to ensure the big picture is handled.
So Why BlueRock?
We listen to you. We only recommend the right solution for you. We always keep it simple.
Managed Services is what we do. There are many firms that deliver IT Managed Services in Michigan. Some specialize in small businesses, others in large. Some specialize in hardware deployments, some in programming. The world is vast and the specialties seem endless.
Many are getting into Managed Services because it’s new and sexy. For us, it’s what we’ve always done. We’ve grown as an organization because we’re good at it. Our experience means we know how to manage your expectations, your network, and the technology side of your business. It’s what we do.
- We have 14 years of experience providing these solutions for companies of all sizes (from 20 to 500 computers).
- Our technical consultants are certified in many technologies, from Microsoft and Citrix to Cisco and VMware.
- We keep it as simple as possible and do things right the first time.